A fiction writer seeking to create an expansive fantasy or science fiction universe?
Are you a brand new writer who has been brewing up a fantasy world for years and are ready to commit this world to the page?
Or perhaps you’re a writer who finds certain avenues of world building to be more complicated or demanding than you had hoped they’d be.
What if there was a reliable, researched guide which not only easily explained every aspect of world building but also helped you create your own unique world from start to finish?
Good news my friend: there is!
The answer to all your world building questions comes in the form of this powerhouse eBook
Building Your Fantasy World: Every Aspect of Science Fiction and Fantasy World Building Explained packs a thorough nine chapters explaining:
- Maps: How to create a map of your world and how it helps you build an exciting plot
- Foundations: How to create a lore for your world and why it matters
- Galaxies, planets, and terrains: How to build a diverse universe that matters to your reader
- Races, cultures, and societies: Creating individuality in a race and giving your fictional culture a unique identity
- Creating languages: Crafting a working fictional language for your characters and how it builds believability for your race
- Creatures, Beasts, and Monsters: Understanding the relationship between man and beast, how to create new creatures, and how they enhance your fictional world
- Government and rulership: Learning every kind of rulership available to you, how they work, and which types will work best for your world
- Weaponry: Crafting powerful weaponry, learning various types of weaponry, how weaponry sends a message, and how weapon styles represent the cultures they are crafted by
- Laws: natural and man-made: Understanding the fundamentals of your world, and how basic laws and principles affect your story line
Each chapter contains thoroughly researched insight and seasoned advice, helping beginners or seasoned world builders create a fascinating, unique, satisfying fictional world.
Not only this, but there are quotes and personal experiences from famous world building masters such as:
- Brandon Sanderson
- Suzanne Collins
- Gene Roddenberry
- J. R. R. Tolkien
As a free bonus, this eBook comes with 3 worksheets aimed to help you create your own:
- Galaxies, planets, and terrains
- Sci/Fi Fantasy creatures
You’ve dedicated too many hours to your world to leave it with missing pieces, now. So use this epic eBook as a reliable checklist to help your fictional world become as epic as it can be. Your world will thank you for it, and so will your readers.
What Readers Are Saying:
This book is excellent. The information is well thought out, it’s thorough, it’s clearly presented, and I truly feel that anyone seeking guidance on world building will find Rae’s book helpful and inspiring.
What I found most enjoyable while reading this book, is how much of herself the author put on nearly every page. I could really feel Rae’s passion for the subject and her excitement to present it. As a result, I felt I got to know the author as I read. I really believe that will help to elevate this book above others of similarity, and those who read it will feel as if Rae is there in the same room, guiding them along the process.D.E. Morris
Rae’s book is well thought out and more thought provoking than the typical world building Q&A worksheets. I thought I had a good world in mind to start with, but after reading and applying this guide, my world “Aedius” feels doubly full of life and adventure. Thanks Rae!Mark M.